Our 4th Annual Team Spelling Bee Fundraiser for community literacy programs and initiatives is fast approaching!
Will the SilverQuacks reign supreme, or will another team take the glory?
If you have been thinking about taking part in the fun but are concerned about spelling in a crowd, this is not that type of spelling bee. Here is why you want to be there:
- Teams sit together at a table and discuss the correct spelling. Then the team captain writes the team’s choice on a piece of paper and submits it to the judge. No one spells alone (or aloud)!
- You get to dress up as a team and make a really cool team name, such as Bar-beez, the Spell Checkers, or the Pollinators (sorry, these names are already taken).
- Breakfast is included! All you can drink coffee! Need I say more?
If you want to support literacy programming in the North Okanagan-Shuswap but can’t make it to the event, you can sponsor a single participant or a whole team of students or volunteers! As this is a fundraiser, we also welcome donations of any size without the need to take part in the event.
Each eligible sponsor receives a charitable tax receipt for their donation amount minus the cost of breakfast ($15 per person). Here are the sponsorship levels:
- Queen Bee sponsorship at $1000 per team ($125 per participant). Receive your company’s logo on all materials and shout outs on social media and at the event.
- Bumble Bee sponsorship at $800 per team ($100 per participant). Receive your name on all materials and shout outs on social media and at the event.
If you do not have a full team of participants we can help with that!
Sign up by Monday, April 24, 2017!
Download form here—-> LASS_Team_Spelling_Bee_Registration_Form_2017_fillable